All quotations and sales (through internet, telephone, email and fax) made by the company are subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- Any quotation given by the company will only be valid for four weeks from the date it has been issued.
- Please provide illustrations, if possible, or state in writing if goods are not in standard sizes or specifications. Any special requirements or standards within the job must be provided in writing.
- Quotations given over the phone, email, or fax without viewing site (calculated using estimated information or on site plans) are subject to change after accurate site measurements.
- The company reserves the right to increase the price before delivery due to any factor out of our control for example increase in labour costs through government legislation, material costs, other manufacturing costs, any significant change in foreign exchange, currency regulations import duties, changing delivery date and method etc.
- All our prices exclude delivery charges. The buyer will need to pay for delivery costs.
- The buyer will be informed of any delay to delivery times, as soon as possible. Company is not liable for any extra costs due to delay in delivery caused by busy traffic, accident, incorrect/inaccurate delivery address or instructions by buyer, delays due to Carrier Company, site access etc.
- The company advises all our customers to check and verify all the goods before signing the delivery note. We will not be liable for any damages or shrinkage in goods after the delivery has taken place.
- Due to size and weight of goods buyer is responsible for unloading at delivery site.
- In case of wrong goods ordered and need to return while goods are on truck, customer is liable to pay delivery cost and 20% restocking charge.
- There will be re-powder coating charge if goods are out of packaging.
- Return are not accepted on custom size goods or made to order goods (For example gates, gate posts, extended or cranked posts etc)
- All our prices are exclusive of value added tax which the Buyer is liable to pay additionally at standard prevailing rate.
- The company reserves the right to change and alter dimensions of the goods within reasonable limits. All weights and dimensions quoted are subject to normal commercial tolerance.
- All the drawings, pictures and other information are available for customer for illustrative purpose and not part of any contract.
- The company reserves all rights in relation to images and other information.
- Products may slight variation in sizes, shapes due to buying it from different suppliers.
- All our products are subject to minimum tolerance in dimensions.
- The company will be entitled to invoice the Buyer for the goods on delivery or at any time after the company has notified the Buyer that the Goods are ready for collection or offer delivery.
- The Buyer is liable to pay for the goods straight away if there is no written credit agreement in place. The collection and delivery will only be organised once the full payment has been made.
- The Buyer shall pay for the Goods within 30 days of the date of the invoice, and the company shall be entitled to recover the price even if the goods have not been delivered due to delay caused by the buyer.
- In the case of late payment the Buyer may acquire interest on the amount unpaid, at the rate of 4 per cent per annum above Bank of England base rate, until the payment is fully made. A part of the month will be treated as full month.
- If the order placed before 10th of the month, the payment will be due end of same month.
- There is 2.5% charge on credit card payments.
- £500.00 maximum Card payments over the phone
- Customer is responsible for providing correct and suitable drawings, information or any advice given to company.
- Any special requirements, specifications and standards must be provided in writing.
- Customers are strictly advised to study our products description before ordering the type of product. If any further information is required please contact us before ordering.
Guarantee or defects not apparent on inspection:
- We strongly recommend customer to check all the quantities and condition of goods before organise installation schedule.
- Any defects picked at the time of delivery or before install within three days should be notified in writing and not to use the goods.
- Defect not seen on delivery – The customer shall have no claim in respect of defects (rust, oxidation, discoloration, Coating damage etc.) unless a written complaint was made at the delivery or within three working days of delivery. The goods should not be use once a complaint has been made, and no alteration should be made before the company is given opportunity to inspect the goods.
- All our products come with standard twelve (12) months guarantee. Items not manufactured by company within the guarantee period specified by the manufacturer.
- The company is under no liability in respect of any defect arising from regular wear and tear, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow the company’s instructions (Oral or Written), misuse or alteration or repair of the goods without t company’s
- There is no claim against the company of any defect in the quality or condition of the Goods or not up to the specification if the matter was not notified to the company in writing within 24 hours and confirmed within three business days from the date of delivery or within a reasonable time after discovery of the defect. If delivery was not refused, and the company was not notified accordingly, the customer shall not be entitled to reject the goods and the company shall have no liability for such defect or failure, and the customer shall be bound to pay the price as if the goods had been delivered in accordance with the Contract.
In the event of a valid claim based on a defect in the quality or condition of the goods, the company may replace the item or defected part of the item free of charge or, refund to the customer the price of the goods. Company is In such case the company shall have no further liability to the customer. The company is not liable to any further damages and losses, restating ground, time wastage, extra labour costs for replacing or removing goods or any transportation costs.
Company liability is strictly with cost of goods.
- The company can only store the goods for one week free of charge from the date buyer has informed that goods are ready for collection. Due to any delay in collection or delay in delivery by buyer, the company can only keep the goods for three months and after this time period the company has a full right to sell or dispose the goods.
The company is not liable for any incident unless personal injury caused by the company’s negligence or liability for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- Company shall not be liable to the buyer by reason of any representation, any duty at common law, loss of profit or for any indirect, consequential loss or damage, costs, expenses or any other claims for compensation whether caused by the negligence of the company, its employees or agents.
- The liability of the company under or in connection with the contract shall not exceed the price of the goods.
- The company will not be liable to the buyer for delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of the company’s obligations in relation to the goods.